We are hiring self motivated experienced and dynamic
- Geo Technical Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- QA / QC Field Inspectors
Forward your resumes to HR@dabconsultingllc.com .
Do you have a talent for both engineering and science? If so, a career as a Geotechnical Engineer may be an excellent fit for you.
Geotechnical Engineers are critical to the success of construction projects. Required to use skills such as math and science know-how to study the geology of a select area, analyze data, and conduct research to help make recommendations and plans for structures proposed for that land. Geotechnical Engineers consider the soil, rock, and water tables of an area — determining factors such as stability, future erosion, settlement — all in the service of recommending the best and safest ways to construct everything from houses to high-rises to highway interchanges.
- Provide expert engineering advice and recommendations for construction projects
- Perform geotechnical studies, field tests, analysis, and design
- Prepare and present findings and recommendations to leadership
- Organize and direct geotechnical site assessment
- Determine and obtain necessary compliance permits
We are looking for a structural engineer to oversee our construction projects. You’ll ensure that structures are safe and strong. As a structural engineer, you’ll spend time both in our office – designing and planning project details – and on-site where you’ll provide technical advice to construction workers.
- Design structures, such as buildings or bridges
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer or similar field
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Structural Engineering; a Master’s degree is a plus
QA / QC Field Inspectors
The QA inspectors will verify the conformity of the construction with the plans and specifications. Quality Assurance Inspector duties include: Inspect construction workmanship for conformance to survey layout, materials, performance, and compliance with the Contract plans and specifications.
- To monitor and verify daily construction activities
- Track and report quantities
- Take and archive progress photos and videos
- Prepare daily reports
- QA inspection and coordination of work on a heavy civil infrastructure upgrade project